Victory For Troubled Youth
|purpose||mission statement||ministry map||home page||mission board|
We believe this is one of the reasons we have so many juvenile prisons. It is not the only cause, but it is one of the greatest causes.
Showing you these statistics will not solve the problem. These children’s greatest hope is the Lord Jesus Christ and his salvation.
We were shocked to find that 85% of the children in juvenile prisons are raised in fatherless homes.
Here are some other statistics about fatherless homes:
1. 63% of teen suicides come from fatherless homes.
2. 70% of juveniles from fatherless homes are in some kind of state institution.
3. 71% of teen pregnancies are from fatherless homes.
4. 71% of high school drop outs are from fatherless homes.
5. 75% of children in chemical abuse centers are from fatherless homes.
6. 90% of runaway and homeless children are from fatherless homes.
What are we doing about it? We work to get local independent King James Bible believing Baptist Churches to do the work in these juvenile prisons so the boys and girls will know that there is a Father in heaven who does care about them and will save them and will give them a home in heaven. We show them they do have hope-hope in the Lord Jesus Christ.
We seek your prayers and support to keep this ministry going.
R.E. and Sandy Stokes
Victory for Troubled Youth